Terms & Conditions
A detailed description of using Digital Art Association images.
First of all, let me say, you are welcome to read this, and no worries. I’m sure we can come to an agreement!
Existent of the Digital Art Association is dependent upon the kind support of donors and buyers, directly from the www.digitalartwork.org webpage. Therefore, we plead to support our work, by buying only originally signed copies from the source or downloading in high-resolution, through E-shop.
PLEASE, HONOR THE SOURCE OF THE IMAGES BY RESPECTING THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
WORKSHOP or Non-profit LECTURE
Under the following conditions and for no fee, you may use images from Digital Art Association art in your workshop:
– As a “PowerPoint” presentation
– A slide talk, or using an overhead projector lecture
As long as you credit the artist and give the website address: www.digitalartwork.org, while the artwork is on the screen.
Fliers, xeroxes, or reproductions of any kind are NOT permitted, for use in an educational or NON-educational purpose, UNLESS – you credit the artist, by publishing the website address: www.digitalartwork.org.
LIMITED USE ON OTHER WEBSITE:
You are permitted to use images on your personal (non-commercial) website with the following directions.
1. A link to Digital Art Association (www.digitalartwork.org, or www.imaginaryart.org, must be visible or embedded in the image.
2. Images MAY NOT be used on the index-home page.
3. Images MAY NOT be used as backgrounds, cropped, photoshopped, or otherwise presented in a manner that obscures the entire image in any way.
4. Images may not be used on any websites, deemed inappropriate to Digital Art Association.
5. Images MAY NOT be modified, colored, animated, or used as an element in a graphic design under any circumstances unless through a separate agreement with Digital Art Association as the copyright owner.
6. It is PERMITTED to add a link to Digital Art Association (www.digitalartwork.org or www.imaginaryart.org) on YOUR WEBSITE.
MAGAZINES, BOOKS, and SCHOLARLY PAPERS:
If art is intended to accompany an interview or article featuring or discussing the subject of Digital Art Association files will be provided from Digital Art Association and the use is free. Or agreed as otherwise.
PERMISSION FOR USE:
Reproduction rights are reserved for projects that benefit the work of the Digital Art Association or public support charity. OR for use in environmental projects that Digital Art Association specifically endorses.
We do not grant permission or sell reproduction rights for the use of the art on collateral material such as brochures, business cards, pamphlets, that promote a private practice of any kind. Permission is also not granted for reproduction rights for use in self-published books, workbooks, or CD – DVDs. Or agreed as otherwise.
We DO NOT give permission to reproduce Digital Art Association art for:
No photo or Xeroxed-type copies whatsoever, except if the image is downloaded from our digital download website.
No party flyers.
No personal business promotion. This includes business cards, brochures, websites, etc.
No projections at parties without approval. Or agreed as otherwise.
We DO NOT allow his art to be collaged, customized, copied, adapted, incorporated, photoshopped, or in any way altered or used within another work of art.
Or agreed as otherwise.
Terms & Conditions for DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
When you purchase digital art directly from the Digital Art Association as a digital download file at: www.digitalartwork.org,
regardless of image size (1920 to 8000-pixel resolution), you can print up to 5 (five) copies of each image file, that you download.
Or agreed with Digital Art Association, as otherwise.
If you are unclear whether the use you have in mind is permitted, please, send an email to: [email protected]
with a description of the intended use.
This document is subject to continual revision without notification.
© www.digitalartwork.org 2022