Terms & Conditions
Digital Artwork by Rubins Leonard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://www.digitalartwork.org. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://www.digitalartwork.org/terms-conditions/.
Detailed description on using Digital artwork of Leonard Rubins
First of all let me say, you are welcome to read this, and no worries. I’m sure we can come to an agreement!
As independent artist I am depended upon kind support of donors and buyers from www.digitalartwork.org webpage. Therefore, I plead to support my work, with buying only originally signed copies from the source or downloading in high-resolution, through E-shop.
PLEASE HONOR THE SOURCE OF THE IMAGES BY RESPECTING THESE GUIDELINES BELLOW.
If you are unclear whether the use you have in mind is permitted, please, send email to: email@example.com with a description of intended use.
WORKSHOP or Non-profit LECTURE
Under the following conditions and for no fee, you may use images from Rubins DIGITAL ARTWORK in your workshop:
– As a “power point” presentation
– A slide talk, or using an overhead projector lecture
As long as you credit the artist and give the web site address: www.digitalartwork.org, www.imaginaryart.org , or while the artwork is on the screen.
Fliers, xeroxes or reproductions of any kind are NOT permitted, for use in an educational or NON-educational purpose.
LIMITED USE ON OTHER WEBSITE:
You are permitted to use images on your personal (non-commercial) web site with the following directions.
1. A link to www.digitalartwork.org, www.imaginaryart.org or, or must be visible or embedded in the image.
2. Images MAY NOT be used on the index-homepage.
3. Images MAY NOT be used as backgrounds, cropped, or otherwise presented in a manner which obscures the entire image in any way.
4. Images may not be used on web sites deemed inappropriate.
5. Images may not be modified, colored, animated, or used as an element in a graphic design under any circumstances unless through separate agreement with Rubins Digital Artwork as copyright owner.
6. It is PERMITTED to add a link; www.digitalartwork.org or www.imaginaryart.org on YOUR WEBSITE.
MAGAZINES, BOOKS, and SCHOLARLY PAPERS:
If art is intended to accompany an interview or article featuring or discussing in some depth the subject of Rubins DIGITAL ARTWORK, files will be provided from Rubins DigitalArtwork and the use is free.
PERMISSION FOR USE:
Reproduction rights are reserved for projects that benefit the work of Rubins DIGITAL ARTWORK or public support charity. OR for use in environmental projects that Rubins DIGITAL ARTWORK specifically endorses. We do not grant permission or sell reproduction rights for the use of the art on collateral material such as brochures, business cards, pamphlets, that promote a private practice of any kind.Permission is also not granted for reproduction rights for use in self-published books, workbooks or CD – DVD’s.
We DO NOT give permission to reproduce Rubins DIGITAL ARTWORK for:
No photo or Xeroxed-type copies whatsoever, except if image is downloaded from our digital download website.
No party flyers.
No personal business promotion. This includes business cards, brochures, web sites, etc.
No projections at parties without approval.
We DO NOT allow his art to be collaged, customized, copied, adapted, incorporated, Photoshopped, or in anyway altered or used within another work of art.
This document is subject to continual revision without notification.
© www.digitalartwork.org 2018